Hema’s 2 Vegetable Snacks Recipes | Veg Cutlet | Vegetable Samosa | Street Food | Easy Recipes | Crispy & Tasty | Evening Snacks | Tea Time Snacks | Vegetarian Recipes
#crispyvegetableCutlet #CrunchyStreetFoodRecipes #partysnacks #snackrecipes #quicksnacks #VegetableSamosa #Samosa #Eveningsnacks #homecooking #crispy #tasty #snacks #cutlet #streetfood #easy
Boiled Potato – 5 Nos
Boiled Green Peas – 1 Cup
Grated Carrot – 1 Cup
Green Capsicum – 1 Cup Finely Chopped
Cooked Cauliflower – 1 Cup
Onion – 1 No. Finely Chopped
Green Chilli – 2 Nos Finely Chopped
Ginger Finely Chopped
Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped
Juice Of 1 Lemon
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RC4fm4)
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3b4yHyg)
Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPe8jd)
Cumin Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPuOXW)
Chopped Cashew Nuts (Buy: https://amzn.to/36IbEpv)
Bread Crumbs (Buy: https://amzn.to/2u5YJAB)
Corn Flour – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2NVF6SC)
Oil For Deep Frying (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
1. To a large bowl, add boiled potatoes, green peas, grated carrot, green capsicum, cooked cauliflower florets, onion, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and lemon juice.
2. To this add turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder and mix everything together.
3. Knead it with hands mashing the potatoes.
4. To this add cashewnuts and bread crumbs and mix everything.
5. Take a portion of the cutlet mixture, make it into a patty.
6. Dip the cutlets in the corn flour slurry and roll it into bread crumbs.
7. Keep the rolled cutlets in the fridge for 10 mins.
8. Heat the oil and gently drop the cutlets.
9. Take them out once they are golden brown in color.
10. Hot vegetable cutlets are ready to be served.
To Make Dough
Maida – 2 Cups
Salt – 1/2 Tsp
Sugar – 1 Tsp
Ajwain – 1/2 Tsp
Oil – 2 Tbsp
Gradually Add Water
Oil (To Prevent Dry)
To Make Filling
Potato – 6 Nos
Peas – 1/4 Cup
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 Tsp
Onion – 1 No. Chopped
Green Chili – 3 Nos Chopped
Ginger – 1 Tsp Finely Chopped
Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
Chaat Masala – 1 Tsp
Salt – 1/2 Tsp
Oil For Deep Frying
1. Mix all the ingredients for the dough, it should be a stiff dough
Don’t over knead the dough
2. Brush the dough with some oil and let it rest for about 1 hour
3. Pressure cook the potatoes and peas
4. Peel the potatoes and chop them
5. Heat a pan with some oil, add cumin seeds, cashew nuts, raisins and roast them
6. Add onions, green chilies and saute
7. Add chopped ginger and saute along
8. Add the boiled potatoes and peas
9. Add all the spice powders and stir well
10. Finally, add coriander leaves, mix well and turn off the stove
11. Take a small portion of the dough and roll it out in an oval shape
Cut it into halves
12. Take one part of the dough and fold it in a cone shape
13. Place the filling into the cone shape
14. Apply some water on the edges of the dough and seal it
15. Shape the samosa such that it sits on it’s base
16. Heat oil for deep frying
17. Once the oil is warm (note that the oil should not be too hot), drop the samosas into the oil and fry them
18. Once the samosas turn golden brown in color, take them out and lay them in a plate lined with tissue paper
19. Serve them hot with mint chutney.